Primary Doctor Visit


I saw my Primary today and am going to do labs for him on Mon or Tues plus he is going to put in an Authorization for a CT-Scan before an Ultra-Sound with my symptoms. My husband said I can change Nephrologists now if I want to which may be a good idea since my Nephrologist seems to intimidate me and make me nervous.  I just cannot seem to vocalize everything I need to with him.

My Primary also suggested a medication for memory but my husband would rather I not take anything.  I really feel my memory is getting worse but he is concerned about side effects especially with all my other problems I am experiencing now.  I need to look up the side effects plus I would have to get CHOC’s approval anyway before making a decision.  He did leave it up to me so I will have to pray and think about this one.

 

Advertisements

Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s